Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat Activities
Get quick and easy access to key activities and tasks related to human resources; assets and contracting; access to information, privacy and security; financial and program management; information management and information technology; and service improvement.
Information and guidance for the human resources community and the wider public service.
- Rates of pay for the public service of Canada
- Collective agreements
- Pensions and benefits
- Performance management program for employees
- Compensation and labour relations
- Talent management
- Human resources management
- Organization and classification
- Values and ethics
- Awards, recognition and special events
- Diversity and employment equity
- Informal Conflict Management Service
- Official languages
- Learning and leadership development
Assets and Contracting
Tools for accountability and oversight of operations, as well as for management of federal investments and procurement and materiel.
Access to Information, Privacy and Security
Guidance for ATIP and security practitioners across the government, including Crown corporations.
Financial and Expenditure Management
Tools to support program income accounting, budget revision approvals, auditing and assurance, and establishment of fund availability.
- Departmental audit committees
- Expenditure management
- Financial management
- Governance for Crown Corporations
- Government-wide spending areas
- Internal audit
- Centre of Excellence for Evaluation
- Reporting on government expenditures (Estimates publications)
- Strategic reviews
- How to prepare Treasury Board submissions
Information Management and Information Technology
Direction for departments on the use of social media and collaborative tools, and guidance on cyber security, record keeping, web renewal and open data.
Programs to design and deliver enterprise services that are client-centred and realize operational efficiency and excellence in service management.
- Date modified: