The Government of Canada makes information readily available on departmental websites to ensure that Canadians and Parliament are better able to hold the Government and public sector officials to account.
What information does the Treasury Board Secretariat publish?
- Completed Access to Information Requests
- Departmental Code of Conduct
- Proactive Disclosure
- Quarterly Financial Reports for TBS
- TBS Sources of Federal Government and Employee Information
- TBS Datasets on the Open Data Portal
- Acts and Regulations
Learn how to make an Access to Information request for information held by the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat.
What information is available government-wide?
The Government of Canada is committed to transparency and oversight of public resources:
- Summaries of Completed Access to Information Requests
- Government-wide Reporting – Proactive Disclosure
- Info Source - Access to Information Act and Privacy Act Bulletins
- Info Source – Sources of Federal Government and Employee Information
- Annual Management Accountability Framework Assessment Results
- Quarterly Financial Reports
- Supplementary Data on Budget 2012 Implementation
- Government-wide Horizontal Internal Audits
- Government Expenditures Reporting
- Government Advertising
- Government-wide Forward Regulatory Plans
Learn more about Canada's Action Plan on Open Government by visiting the Open Government website. To find out about upcoming consultations, visit the Consulting Canadians website and the Canada Gazette.
- Date modified: