We are currently moving our web services and information to Canada.ca.
The Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat website will remain available until this move is complete.
Required training for functional specialists is designed to ensure that they meet the professional standards of their positions, as defined by their functional authority.
As of May 15, 2006, functional specialists in procurement, materiel management, real property and information management have access to specialized training programs to support professional development and/or certification.
In the near future, the functional authority for specialists in finance, internal audit and human resources will specify training requirements for their functional communities.
Your designated superior, along with your organization’s required training coordinator, play a key role in supporting your personal and professional learning needs. You will be asked to develop a personal learning plan.
- Professional Development and Certification Program for the Procurement, Materiel Management and Real Property Community
- Certification Program Manual for Procurement and Materiel Management
- Certification Application and Maintenance Handbook for Procurement and Materiel Management
- Information Management Community [PWGSC]
- Information Management Portal
- Date modified: