Find Sites by Classification
|Search Results Summary
Select Additional Criteria...
- Reporting Organization: National Capital Commission
- Limited to Suspected Sites
The table below summarizes the number of sites in the inventory by their classification type as defined by the
National Classification System
of the Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment.
The following are the definitions for the three site status types for contaminated sites:
- Further assessment work is required to confirm whether the site is considered a "contaminated site."
- Active sites are confirmed contaminated sites where remedial action is or may be required.
- No further action is required.