Design specifications for archived content (Technical specifications for the Web and mobile presence)
Archived content is identified by:
- Adding an archived content notice immediately before the archived content. The archived content notice informs readers that archived content is not subject to the Government of Canada Web standards and that readers can request alternate formats.
- Where the archived content has been replaced or updated, the archived content notice includes a link to the most recent version of the content.
- Where the archived content notice cannot be added immediately before the archived content, the archived content notice is added to a content page/screen from which the content is accessed.
- Where the content of a page/screen is archived in its entirety, adding the word "archived", in the language of the content, to the beginning of the screen title.
Links to archived content are identified by:
- Adding the word "archived", in the language of the link, to the end of the link text.
15. Archived content notice text
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
- Date modified: