Human Resources Information Notices (2001)
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject à to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Note that Human Resources Information Notices published between 2001 and 2007 can be accessed from the Government of Canada Web Archive website.
- 2001-12-18 Salary increment for a part-time employee
- 2001-12-10 Volunteer Leave
- 2001-11-30 Personal Leave/Volunteer Leave
- 2001-11-22 Reduction of tax withholding on lump-sum employment income payments
- 2001-10-03 Interpretation - Article 21 - Registration Fees
Applied Science and Engineering Group
- 2001-09-13 Maternity/Parental Allowance - Return to Duty Obligation/Benefits "Clawbacks"
- 2001-05-09 Continuous Service versus Continuous/Discontinuous Service
- 2001-03-05 Continuous Employment vs Continuous Service vs Continuous/ discontinuous Service
- 2001-01-31 Lajoie Decision
- Date modified: