2007 Annual Report of the Board of Trustees of the Public Service Management Insurance Plan (PSMIP)
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject à to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
December 18, 2008
To: Heads of Human Resources
The annual report of the Board of Trustees of the Public Service Management Insurance Plan (PSMIP) for the 2007 calendar year is now available.
The Board of Trustees monitors the financial operations of the PSMIP and oversees its administration. The current members of the Board are:
- The Chairperson, Judith LaRocque, Deputy Minister, Canadian Heritage
- Maria Barrados, President, Public Service Commission of Canada
- Michael Wernick, Deputy Minister, Department of Indian Affairs and Northern Development
- Suzanne Vinet, Associate Deputy Minister, Health Canada
The annual report is an important document that should be made available to all Plan members. Accordingly, departments are expected to make every effort to ensure that members are notified and encouraged to access a copy of this report.
The report is posted on the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat's Web site at the following addresses:
For additional information on the PSMIP, chiefs of compensation at the corporate level may call Robert Allard at
(613) 952-5118 or at Robert.Allard@tbs-sct.gc.ca
Pensions and Benefits Sector
- Date modified: