Change Management Components - People Ready
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject à to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
- A positive, inspiring and realistic Vision of the way we would like things to be.
- Blow away roadblocks.
- Champions of Change.
- Benefits must be visible.
- Must want to change (dissatisfaction with the status quo).
- Sense of urgency.
- To overcome resistance to change, people must feel part of the process.
- Integrated processes supported by integrated systems generate better information that allows the business to be better managed.
- When in doubt, let it out! (Dr. Michael Hammer)
- Developing new and broader skills.
- Significant amount of learning is required to understand and capture the benefits.
- "Kaizen": Japanese for continuous improvement.
Monitoring and Support during Transition
- The end is just the beginning!
- Date modified: