Search All Sites
|Search Results Summary|
Choose from the list below the method by which you would like to limit the above query criteria:
- Classification - Classification of the sites defined by the National Classification System of the Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment.
- Contaminant or Media - Search by the type of contaminants found, or by the contaminated media on the site.
- DFRP Property Number - Search for sites located on a particular DFRP Property
- Federal Site Identifier - Search for a site by its 8-digit unique Federal Site Identifier
- Highest Step Completed - Search for sites by the highest step of the Federal 10-Step Process that has been completed.
- Internal Identifier - Search for a site by the identifier used by the site's reporting organization.
- Keyword - Use keywords to find contaminated sites by a word or phrase located in their site name, site location, action plan, or additional information fields.
- Location - Search for sites by their location, i.e. country, province, federal electoral district, etc.
- Reporting Organization - Search for sites by the reporting organization or branch.
- Site Status - Search by the status of sites