Search All Sites
|Search Results Summary|
Choose from the list below the method by which you would like to limit the above query criteria:
- Classification - Classification of the sites defined by the National Classification System of the Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment.
- Contaminant or Media - Search by the type of contaminants found, or by the contaminated media on the site.
- DFRP Property Number - Search for sites located on a particular DFRP Property
- Federal Site Identifier - Search for a site by its 8-digit unique Federal Site Identifier
- Highest Step Completed - Search for sites by the highest step of the Federal 10-Step Process that has been completed.
- Internal Identifier - Search for a site by the identifier used by the site's reporting organization.
- Keyword - Use keywords to find contaminated sites by a word or phrase located in their site name, site location, action plan, or additional information fields.
- Location - Search for sites by their location, i.e. country, province, federal electoral district, etc.
- Reason For Federal Involvement - Search for sites by the reason that the Federal Government has an involvement in the site. The involvement types are grouped by type of property (Federal Land, Canada Lands, and Non-federal Land).
- Site Status - Search by the status of sites