We are currently moving our web services and information to Canada.ca.
The Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat website will remain available until this move is complete.
Expenditure Management System of the Government of Canada
Table Of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Key Features
- Expenditure planning: review and reallocation within the Budget process
- Changing the role of reserves: from funder to banker
- Focusing on performance: better informed decisions and accountability
- Departmental Business Plans: adjusting programs to available resources
- Enhancing resource management: having the flexibility to achieve results
- Process and Roles
- Annex A: Roles within the Expenditure Management System
- Date modified: