Computer Systems (CS) 303
Table of Contents
**Asterisks denote changes from the previous Collective Agreement.
This Erratum is to correct the second last paragraph of Article 15.02 in the Computer Services (CS) group collective agreement, expiry .
This document has been updated and includes the correct wording.
- Part 1 - General
Part 2 - Working Conditions
- Article 7 Hours of Work
- **Article 8 Overtime
- Article 9 Call-Back
- Article 10 Stand-By
- Article 11 Shift and Weekend Premiums
- Article 12 Designated Paid Holidays
- **Article 13 Travelling Time
- Article 14 Leave - General
- **Article 15 Vacation Leave
- **Article 16 Sick Leave
- **Article 17 Other Leave With or Without Pay
- Article 18 Career Development
- **Article 19 Severance Pay
- Article 20 Reclassification and Statement of Duties
- Article 21 Labour Disputes
- Article 22 Safety and Health
- Article 23 Technological Change
Part 3 - Labour Relations Matters
- Article 24 Recognition
- **Article 25 Union Dues
- Article 26 Use of Employer Facilities
- Article 27 Information
- Article 28 Stewards
- Article 29 Leave for Labour Relations Matters
- Article 30 Contracting Out
- Article 31 Illegal Strikes
- Article 32 Interpretation of Agreement
- Article 33 Grievance Procedure
- Article 34 National Joint Council Agreements
- Article 35 Joint Consultation
- **Article 36 Standards of Discipline
Part 4 - Other Terms and Conditions
- **Article 37 Part-Time Employees
- Article 38 Employee Performance Review and Employee Files
- Article 39 Employment References
- Article 40 Penological Factor Allowance
- Article 41 Publications and Authorship
- Article 42 Sexual Harassment
- Article 43 No Discrimination
- Article 44 Maternity-Related Reassignment or Leave
- Article 45 Medical Appointment for Pregnant Employees
- Article 46 Religious Observance
- Part 5 - Pay and Duration
- **Appendix "A"
CS - Computer Systems Group Annual Rates of Pay
- **Appendix "B"
CS - Computer Systems Group Weekly, Daily and Hourly Rates of Pay
- Appendix "C"
- **Appendix "D"
Memorandum of Understanding Red Circling
- **Appendix "E"
Work Force Adjustment
- **Appendix "F"
Memorandum of Understanding between the Treasury Board and the Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada with Respect to Occupational Group Structure Review and Classification Reform
- **Appendix "G"
Memorandum of Understanding Shared Services Canada
- Date modified: