Computer Systems (CS) 303
Table of Contents
**Asterisks denote changes from the previous Collective Agreement.
This Erratum is to correct the second last paragraph of Article 15.02 in the Computer Services (CS) group collective agreement, expiry December 21, 2014.
This document has been updated and includes the correct wording.
- Part 1 - General
- Part 2 - Working Conditions
- Article 7 Hours of Work
- **Article 8 Overtime
- Article 9 Call-Back
- Article 10 Stand-By
- Article 11 Shift and Weekend Premiums
- Article 12 Designated Paid Holidays
- **Article 13 Travelling Time
- Article 14 Leave - General
- **Article 15 Vacation Leave
- **Article 16 Sick Leave
- **Article 17 Other Leave With or Without Pay
- Article 18 Career Development
- **Article 19 Severance Pay
- Article 20 Reclassification and Statement of Duties
- Article 21 Labour Disputes
- Article 22 Safety and Health
- Article 23 Technological Change
- Part 3 - Labour Relations Matters
- Article 24 Recognition
- **Article 25 Union Dues
- Article 26 Use of Employer Facilities
- Article 27 Information
- Article 28 Stewards
- Article 29 Leave for Labour Relations Matters
- Article 30 Contracting Out
- Article 31 Illegal Strikes
- Article 32 Interpretation of Agreement
- Article 33 Grievance Procedure
- Article 34 National Joint Council Agreements
- Article 35 Joint Consultation
- **Article 36 Standards of Discipline
- Part 4 - Other Terms and Conditions
- **Article 37 Part-Time Employees
- Article 38 Employee Performance Review and Employee Files
- Article 39 Employment References
- Article 40 Penological Factor Allowance
- Article 41 Publications and Authorship
- Article 42 Sexual Harassment
- Article 43 No Discrimination
- Article 44 Maternity-Related Reassignment or Leave
- Article 45 Medical Appointment for Pregnant Employees
- Article 46 Religious Observance
- Part 5 - Pay and Duration
- **Appendix "A"
CS - Computer Systems Group Annual Rates of Pay
- **Appendix "B"
CS - Computer Systems Group Weekly, Daily and Hourly Rates of Pay
- Appendix "C"
- **Appendix "D"
Memorandum of Understanding Red Circling
- **Appendix "E"
Work Force Adjustment
- **Appendix "F"
Memorandum of Understanding between the Treasury Board and the Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada with Respect to Occupational Group Structure Review and Classification Reform
- **Appendix "G"
Memorandum of Understanding Shared Services Canada
- Date modified: