Terms and conditions of employment
Terms and Conditions of Employment and related policies can be updated from time to time. Please contact your human resources advisor to ensure that you have the correct information pertaining to your situation.
The Compensation and Labour Relations Branch is responsible for the development, publication, maintenance, and interpretation of the terms and conditions of employment for persons appointed to a position as a term, indeterminate, casual, seasonal, or part-time worker, as well as for excluded and unrepresented employees, in departments and agencies of the Core Public Administration, named in Schedule I and Schedule IV of the Financial Administration Act.
The terms and conditions of employment are set out in the relevant collective agreements as well as supplemented in the Policy on Terms and Conditions of Employment and other relevant policy instruments.
Policies and Instruments
- Guidelines for the Processing of Garnishments
- Policies and Guidelines for Ministers' Offices
- Policy Framework for the Management of Compensation
Policy on Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Directive on Leave and Special Working Arrangements
- Directive on Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Directive on Terms and Conditions of Employment for Certain Excluded/Unrepresented Employees
- Terms and Conditions of Employment for Students
- Directive on Union Dues
- Union Dues Reference Table
- Frequently Asked Questions - Union Dues
Pay Administration Guide, Policies and Instruments (Currently under review)
- Date modified: