Learn how to create a high-performing organization by establishing the right conditions to generate high levels of employee engagement.
Services and information
Learn more about the Government strategy, tools and resources to support mental health at work.
Get information about the Values and Ethics Code for the Public Sector, which guides all public service employees.
Find information on the duty to accommodate people in the federal workplace who have special needs, and the roles and responsibilities of key players in the accommodation process.
Learn about prevention, support for recovery, and accommodation for illness in the federal public service. Find information to help managers and employees understand and manage disability management cases across the Government of Canada.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Canada Labour Code
- Canada Occupational Health and Safety Regulations
- Non-Smokers’ Health Act
- Government Employees Compensation Act
Policies and guidance
- Policy on Employee Assistance Program
- Policy on Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Values and Ethics Code for the Public Sector
- Telework Policy
- Technical Committee Reports to the Steering Committee on Mental Health in the Workplace
- Is it Harassment? A Tool to Guide Employees
- Guide on Applying the Harassment Resolution Process
- People to People Communication: Preventing and Resolving Harassment for a Healthy Work Environment
- Date modified: