Public Service Employee Survey
2014 Public Service Employee Survey
The Public Service Employee Survey (PSES) is led by the Office of the Chief Human Resources Officer (Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat), in collaboration with Statistics Canada. The survey, which has been conducted every three years since 1999, measures employees’ opinions in relation to employee engagement, leadership, the workforce and the workplace.
The 2014 PSES was conducted between August 25 and October 3, 2014. A total of 182,165 employees in 93 federal departments and agencies responded to the survey, for a response rate of 71.4%. Results of the 2014 PSES are now available.
- Results for the Public Service, Departments and Agencies by question
- Results for the Public Service, Departments and Agencies by theme
- Distribution of respondents by demographic characteristics
- Open datasets
- Highlights of results
- 2014 PSES Summary Report
- Public Service Employee Survey Frequently asked questions Frequently asked questions
- Comparison of 2014, 2011 and 2008 PSES questions
- Participating departments and agencies
- Description, data sources and methodology
- Date modified: