Transparency: Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
The Government of Canada makes information readily available on departmental websites to ensure that Canadians and Parliament are better able to hold the government and public sector officials to account.
Acts and regulations
View the acts and regulations that the Treasury Board is responsible for following, as well as the forward regulatory plan of anticipated regulatory changes and the Administrative Burden Baseline count of federal requirements in regulations.
Access to information and privacy
See what information contained in federal government records has been released.
- Completed access to information requests by the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Privacy Impact Assessment Summaries by the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Treasury Board Secretariat: Sources of Federal Government and Employee Information (Info Source)
Learn how to make an access to information request for information held by the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat.
See financial and human resources–related information for the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat.
- Annual expenditures on travel, hospitality and conferences
- Disclosure of contracts
- Disclosure of grant and contribution awards
- Disclosure of information on founded wrongdoing
- Disclosure of position reclassifications
- Disclosure of travel and hospitality expenses
Corporate management and reporting
- Report on Plans and Priorities 2015–16
- Departmental Performance Report 2013–14
- Quarterly financial reports
- Internal audit and evaluation
Reports tabled in Parliament
- Annual Reports of the Public Sector Pension Investment Board
- Annual Reports on Official Languages
- Annual Reports on the “Access to Information Act” and the “Privacy Act”
- Annual Reports on the “Public Servants Disclosure Protection Act”
- Public Accounts of Canada
- Reports on the Application of the “Alternative Fuels Act”
- Reports: Pensions
View other reports and publications of the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat.
Search the open data catalogue to download datasets and explore the possibilities of open data.
To find out about Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat consultations, visit the Consulting Canadians website and the Canada Gazette website.
- Date modified: