We are currently moving our web services and information to Canada.ca.
The Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat website will remain available until this move is complete.
Occupational Health and Safety - Policies and Publications
OHS Directives and Standards
- Directives and Standards - General - 2-00
- Occupational Health Evaluation Standard
OHS Directives and Standards Archived
Some directives were superseded on April 1, 2008. We provide these for reference purposes only. They may be found at the following link:
OHS Fire Protective Standards
- Fire Protection Services - General - 3-00
- Fire Alarm Systems, Standard for 3-04
- Fire Inspections, Standard for - 3-05
- Fire Protection Correctional Institutions, Standard for - 3-06
- Fire Protection Design and Construction, Standard for - 3-02
- Fire Protection Electronic Data Processing Equipment, Standard for - 3-03
- Fire Safety Planning and Fire Emergency Organization, Standard for - 3-01
Policies now under the Canadian Public Service Agency
Some policies are now the responsibility of Canadian Public Service Agency. We provide these for reference purposes.
- Employee Assistance Program - 1-02
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) - 1-06
- Maternity-related Reassignment or Leave
- Workplace Fitness Programs - 1-04
- Date modified: