Public Service Health Care Plan
The Public Service Health Care Plan (PSHCP) is an optional health care plan for federal public service employees and their dependants.
It is designed to supplement your provincial health insurance plan. In other words, the Plan will reimburse you for all or part of your costs for eligible medical services and products once you have taken advantage of the benefits provided under your provincial/territorial health insurance plan or other third party source of health care assistance to which you are legally entitled. Complete details on the PSHCP are set out in the PSHCP Directive.
- Public Service Health Care Plan Directive
- Public Service Health Care Plan FAQ's – Budget 2014 update
- Public Service Travel Benefit and Emergency Travel Assistance Benefits
- Provincial Health Insurance Plans
- Frequently Asked Questions – Public Service Health Care Plan Benefit Card
- Changes to Pensioners' Contribution Rates for the Public Service Health Care Plan – Frequently Asked Questions
Tools and Forms
- Date modified: